Information we collect
The personal information you are required to provide and the reasons why you are asked to provide it will be explained to you. This is at the point we ask you to submit your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you. This includes your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and attachments you may send us. In addition, any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How do we use your information?
We use our information in various ways, including:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website.
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website.
- Understand and analyze how you use our website.
- Develop and improve products, services, features, and functionality.
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including customer service. We will provide you with updates and other information relating to the website and for marketing and promotional purposes.
- Sending you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
SATTA KING CLUB follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and are a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks.
These are not linked to any personally identifiable information. The purpose of the data is to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movement on the website, and gather demographic information.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that SATTA KING CLUB has no access to or control over these cookies that third-party advertisers use.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to turn off cookies through your browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found on the browsers’ respective websites.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a company has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a company has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s data not sell the consumer’s data.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please get in touch with us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We want to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
Right to access: You have the right to request copies of your data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification: You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you think is incomplete.
The right to erasure: You have the right to request that we erase your data under certain conditions.
Right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your data under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to our processing of your data under certain conditions.
The right to data portability: You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization or directly to you under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please get in touch with us.
Another part of our priority is protecting children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and monitor and guide their online activity.
SATTA KING CLUB does not collect Personal Identifiable Information from children under 13. Suppose your child provides this kind of information on our website. In that case, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately. We will do our best to remove such information from our records promptly.