Satta Club

Satta Club: Traditionally, matka gambling or satta involved betting on the opening and closing cotton rates transmitted from the New York Cotton Exchange to the Bombay Cotton Exchange. In the 1950s, just after India gained independence, Satta Matka, or Matka Gambling, became a full-fledged lottery game.

Its original name was Ankada Jugar. Over time, it evolved into something different than what it was at first, but the name ‘matka’ remained. The modern-day Matka gambling/Satta King relies on random number selections and betting.

Click Here for All Trusted Safe and Secure Cricket Betting ID: My India Casino     Click Here for Secure:: Casino ID

One person would draw a chit and declare the winning numbers. In Satta Matka, numbers from 0-9 are written on pieces of paper and placed in a matka, an earthen pitcher. Matka became a popular practice over the years, but the name stayed the same. Today, three numbers are drawn from a pack of playing cards. A Matka king is someone who wins a lot of money from it.

Mumbai became the hub of the matka business when textile mills began flourishing. Many mill workers played matka, resulting in bookies opening their shops in the mill areas.

Satta Matka: History

Through teleprinters, people used to place bets on the opening and closing rates of cotton transmitted to the Bombay Cotton Exchange from the New York Cotton Exchange in the 1950s.

It was only in the 1980s and 1990s that the satta matka business reached its peak, as the New York Cotton Exchange stopped the practice in 1961.

Is there a way to predict satta matka number?

It is true that there are no tips or tricks for Indian Matka. Hundreds of videos and websites claim to provide you with the best winning tricks, but those sites are all fake. There is 10% chance of winning and 90% of losing. Matka is a game that is completely based on luck.

My friends also waste their time on calculations, but the truth is there are no calculations in matka. It is not a game where you win and lose, but the losing ratio always wins in the end. Despite everyone thinking they have cracked the code, I have never seen a single person who was able to give any successful tips or tricks in matka.

Scroll to Top

REGISTER TO GET satta-club ID

Enter below your Name & WhatsApp Number to Get your Betting ID online

Online Cricket Satta ID